So, when I was overseas, I wanted to find something fun that I could take home as a souvenier. I found a couple cool things, but I later found this awesome shirt. So I bought the shirt, and had our whole team sign the back, and decided to make a purse out of it. This after all, makes it more special, more personal then buying an already made purse! Plus I'd have it for years as a reminder of this amazing experience! Well, I finished the purse today, I ended up hand sewing a lot of it, but I got it done! Then I added some cute ribbon to make straps, and wa-lah! it's done!!! I'm so excited to use it!
And this is the back...which I still need to add funny quotes that we're said during the trip onto as well... "oh no"
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Purses and Autographs
Posted by
~KtC~
at
12:04 AM
Labels: Accessories, Design-Other, Home goods
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment