I recently got back from a trip overseas. So I've been away from the "American Life" for about a month. It was nice to get out of Fresno for a while. We ended up missing our flight so I stayed a few more days. In my few extra days there, I got the chance to go look at traditional clothing of the country. It was so cool to be able to incorporate my love of fashion and costume design into my trip overseas. It was a really cool place, actually. Visitors could pay an amount of money and try on the clothing. But, since I did not have much money left, I took pictures of some people who were there trying clothing on. So here are a few of the pictures I took while I was there...
Scarves, I actually bought one while I was in the city...I love them!
Dress Up anyone?
I love the trim on this dress!
This one shows the entire dress on a mannican
And these belts were too cool to not take a picture of them...Lord of the Rings anyone?
While I was in the country I got the chance to see some really cool places, and got some great shots!
One of the Universities
James looking over the city...

No comments:
Post a Comment