Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hollywood Ending- "Don't Let Me Down" Directed by Will Turner A couple months ago, I got the opportunity to design four superhero costumes for a band I have gotten to know over the past year. In fact, today marks the one year anniversary since I first met them. I couldn't be more proud of their success. I got the job from Allstar Weekend's Tour Manager because he remembered that I am a costume designer. I got hired three days before, which was really crazy and made my birthday stressful, however, I am so thankful for the opportunity. I wouldn't have gotten this done without the help of my lovely friend Ashley. Thanks girl! We sewed through the night and after the 12 hour video shoot (being up a total of 38 hours). The result were four custom made (cheesy) superhero costumes. The boys added their energy with the costumes and it made it all the better.

It was a very fun day, and I am so thankful to have gotten the opportunity to be a part of this project. I love you lots guys! See you soon! Me and Cameron on set :)

No comments: